Table of Contents
Mission 8 - Imperial Assets
- 8 XP for successfully retrieving Project Kneepcap plans
- 3 XP for removing the plans from the Imperial's computers
- 1 XP for not raising the alarm in the Research building
- 8 XP for successfully stealing the prototypes
- 1 XP for not raising the alarm in the Factory
- 5 XP for turning Arbrax Fenthar as an Executive Agent
=26 total XP
Duty Rewards (for 8)
- 13 resource acquisition (prototypes, plans)
- 8 recruitment (Arbrax Fenthar)
I wonder if anyone else feels like they have an argument for a Duty reward? I recall some factory damage, some broken droids (sabotage?), and maybe Support for helping reaching any of the above Duties? There was some Combat as well - a few droids completely wasted should equal at least a couple of points.
RB – I'd make a case for Sabotage, given the loss of all data on the generators on the Empire's part. Combat seems legit too; as you say, several droids were destroyed. –
MK – Go for it. Feel free to change the duty. Not sure exactly what to reward for that. My bad. –
- 5x Small shield generators. They require a power link and only cover a small area, about the size of a person. Similar in stats to the Personal Deflector Shield.